Electrical Code Violation Correction
The State of Florida and its municipalities take electrical code violation seriously. They therefore expend a lot of effort to identify residential and commercial electrical code violators. Getting their attention is not in your best interest.
If you are issued an electrical code violation citation, respond quickly! Once an electrical code violations is issued there is a set time that a property owner has to hire a licensed electrical contractor. He then has to open the proper permits, perform the corrective work and have the work inspected by the county’s inspectors. Not doing so in a timely manner can results in fines being imposed or liens being placed on the property.
Code Violation Correction Service by Goodiel Electric.
- Perform an in depth violation search on your property.
- Inspect your entire electrical system.
- Identify said code violations.
- Advise what you need to correct in your present electrical system.
- Provide a written estimate.
- Open needed permits with the proper municipality.
- Complete all corrections and document the results.
- Have all corrections inspected.
- And warranty your installations for 1 full year.
Code Violation Correction Services:
- Identify & Label Circuits in Panel Box.
- Properly Bond or Ground Electrical Equipment.
- Insulate, Replace or Moving Exposed Wires.
- Identify and Fix Reverse Polarity Circuits.
- Reduce Overloaded Breakers.
- Adding More Circuits or AC Sockets.
- Properly Securing Wires.
- Dedicate Circuits for Specific Equipment.
- Install Covered Residual-current Devices in Outdoor Areas.
- Eliminate Excessive Extension Cord Usage.
Put your electrical worries to rest! Leave your electrical services work to the professionals. For all of your residential electrical needs, give us a call – we’re here to help. Call today to request a free job consultation.
Would you like a complimentary…no obligation …project consultation? Please feel free to call for more details.
Goodiel Electric LLC.
Florida License – EC13005097.
For a Great Deal, call Goodiel Electric.
Master Electrician and Martin County Florida based Electrical Contractor.
In Martin County, Goodiel Electric LLC. services Electrical Code Violation Correction, Indiantown, Jensen Beach, Jupiter Island, North River Shores, Ocean Breeze Park, Palm City, Port Salerno, Rio, Sewalls Point and Stuart.
In St. Lucie County, Goodiel Electric LLC. services Port St. Lucie, St. Lucie West, Tradition, Torino, Tesoro, Lake Charles, Lake Forest, Magnolia Lakes, PGA Village, The Vineyards, St James Golf Club, The Cascades, Fort Pierce, and the unincorporated areas of St. Lucie County.